When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home in the twin cities, you've come to the right place. The experience, on-going market evaluation, dedication and sincere communication you'll receive from me will help ensure the successful sale of your home. I offer a wealth of Seller Resources and a comprehensive Marketing Plan that works harder to get your home sold, Guaranteed!
Systems - Proven, Repeatable Systems! Get your home sold for more money in less amount of time because of proper execution of my systems.
Eight Keys To The Call Sarah First System
- Expertise - Taking a hard, honest look at your situation, the current market and utilizing that information to maximize the effectiveness of our systems to sell your house.
- Differentiation - Making your home the preferred consumer preference driving interest, excitement and offers to your home.
- Home exposure - Since most home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Trulia, Zillow, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Broker Cooperation - Most homes are sold by agents other than the listing agent. Have good networks and utilizing them is often key to a successful sale.
- Buyer Procurement - Client loyalty, response times, marketing strategy and other methodology to actively recruit buyers. We can work together to identify the right people to target when marketing your home.
- Negotiation - Positioning is key to opening negotiations. Knowing the bottom line, keeping all parties engaged and creating a victory for all.
- Strategic Partners - Relationships with top lenders, closers and other industry professionals to keep deals together.
- Technology - Properly utilizing technology makes transactions smoother and greener! Technology creates broader reach, increases response times, reduces paper consumption and reduces fuel consumption (less driving to meet!)
Of course, none of the above items alone will sell your home. It takes careful execution of all 8 keys!
Personal Touch and The Local Advantage - Face-to-face interaction provides a personal experience. And you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Hungry for more? CLICK HERE to learn about:
- Seven tips to increase your home's value
- Eight steps to selling your home
- How can a real estate agent help me sell my home
- How to price to sell and still make a profit
- Practicing good seller's etiquette
- Understanding the buyer
- Increasing your home's appeal
- Mortgage Calculator
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home in the Twin Cities, click here.
Though most of my business is by referral which that means I work the entire greater metro area, I specialize in the North Metro and East Metro as well as neighborhoods in Minneapolis and St Paul.