- GRI, CRS, ePRO, SRS, RENE, PSA, ILHM
I office out of both the Vadnais Heights and Forest Lake Keller Williams offices. My family currently lives in Lino Lakes and our children attend school in the White Bear Lake district. I have also lived in both North Branch and Shoreview.
It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information and solid advice. I believe you will find my market research and knowledge to be superior to the average agent but more importantly, I hope you appreciate the individual planning and attention I give to every client.
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, refer top industry professionals, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close - and beyond.
Consult on Home Selling Strategy
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Together, we can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. Most importantly, we will make a plan unique to your situation.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home. When something hits the market matching your criteria, you can bet I will send it to you immediately!
Consult on Home Buying Process
Most people buy on emotion and that is great because it allows people to experience that thrill and excitement! However, we don't want this to end up in a decision you will regret down the road so let me help you with careful planning to ensure that you are ready to make a good decision when the right house comes along.
If you are both Buying and Selling, it's important that your agent makes a strategy that is specific to your situation. Working on both transactions at the same time can take delicate balance and requires you to form a close enough relationship with your agent that together you achieve your goals.
SARAH MARRINAN’S EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
National Association of Realtors (NAR) recognized Designations and Certifications:
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute® (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
- Seller Seller Representative Specialist® (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert® (RENE)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor® (PSA)
- New-Home Construction Buyer Representation Certificate
- Successful Relocation Representation
- e-PRO® certification
Keller Williams recognized Achievements:
- Teaches classes in the Keller Williams Ignite program to help agents hone their real estate skills.
- BOLD graduate in addition to the completion of a number of personal and business growth courses. (On-going education is critical!)
- Served on the exclusive Agent Leadership Council (ALC) for Keller Williams.
- Served as Chair of our KWPR Tech Committee and Tech Ambassador.
- Member of the KWPR Cappers Club (for top producing agents) and Cappers Mastermind (Top 20% of agents).
Local and National Real Estate Affiliations:
- 2019 Education Leader for CRS (Residential Real Estate Council)
- Serves on the MLS advisory committee.
- Member of the Institute for LUXURY HOME Marketing
- Member of the St Paul Area Associations of REALTORS/Minnesota and the National Association of Realtors.
- Featured in the Tech Savvy Agent: Tips, Dialogues and Techniques Handbook
- Featured in the Residential Specialist magazine
All of these achievements and affiliations grant me the privilege to be surrounded by the top agents in the area - passing those top services and knowledge on to you!